Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nothing like the smell of tear gas in the morning...

As terribly busy as I have been ( as evidenced by my last post); yesterday morning's events have sent me straight to my keyboard to share the events that I would never discuss in detail on my social networking sites.

My middle child was preparing to leave home yesterday morning only to be greeted by the sight of police and s.w.a.t. team members preparing to execute a search warrant. It was a bit alarming to open my front door to see several strange vehicles and approximately twenty men dressed in all black brandishing weapons! It's a good thing I had already enjoyed my first cup of coffee.

It wasn't until the officers surrounded the house they were seeking that I allowed my son to leave for school. What a way to start the day--really?!

No comments: